- We have used the services of ASET to deliver SVQ training and verification to a standard to enable our staff to become qualified Assessors and Driving Instructors. The service given by ASET has proved to be very professional. Without exception the service given has been on time and when agreed.
- Joe Mackie – Commercial Director First Aberdeen Ltd
ASET International Oil & Gas Training Academy is acknowledged worldwide as a specialist training provider with the following market sectors:
- Oil & Gas Production and Maintenance Technician Training
- Electrical & EX Training
- Emergency Response Training
- Marine & Radiotelephony Training
- Health & Safety Training
Nationally recognised competence–based training
ASET provides nationally recognised competence–based training and assessment in industrial situations. With over £10M invested in equipment and facilities, our International Oil & Gas Training Academy offers a collection of unique resources, giving realistic working environments for a range of industries.
See for yourself the range of training and simulation equipment we have for delegates to use.
Please contact us to discuss any training queries or enquiries you may have.
ASET is registered with FPAL (First Point Assessment), the Oil & Gas supply chain database.
- ASET to receive delegation from Mozambique
- ASET lands training contract from Nigeria